As ever Leo’s posting is provocative and not to be denied an answer so here goes:
- What are my top goals?
- To be my ideal weight (12st 6lbs)
- To live in a cottage by the sea
- To earn more than €100K a year
- To run a successful life coach business
- What productivity system do I use?
- What habits have I learned to support this?
My productivity system is based strongly on GTD with a few principles adopted from Mark Forsters book “Do It Tomorrow”. The main idea I use from Do It Tomorrow is the Closed List that tightly defines what I’m going to do off my prodigious to-do list each day.
The main habit I’ve developed is to dump every idea about anything that needs doing straight into one of my in boxes as soon as it occurs to me. Now that I trust my productivity system I know that once an idea or task is in an in-box, doesn’t matter which one, that it will get done. This has freed my mind from the constant jumble of; “Must do this”, “Must do that”, Musn’t forget about x, y, z” so I have much less stress and much more freedom to come up with creative stuff.